Saturday, September 6, 2014

Family Pictures

You would think that with all my free time I would have worked on these photos a long time ago, but it just kept getting pushed aside.  Better late than never I guess!  We didn't get a chance to take very many pictures, but I still think we got a couple decent ones :)  I don't know why my Dad's shirt is so neon in some of the pictures, it's not like that when I look at the file.  Oh well I guess!

Not a bad looking group :)

The handsome men of the family
My Grandpa is cooler than yours!

58 years and counting! Love these two :)
The best parents a girl could ask for!

Bret and Brynn, I miss living only 4 hours away from them!

The only picture of us that Cam didn't photobomb

Forever alone

I have the best siblings in the world, I love these crazy kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment